Copyright © 2015 Global Home Savers All Rights Reserved.
1. You only need a minimum amount of $8,000 to get into your home. The process to get into our program is designed to be as easy as possible for you. We are NOT a financial institution (although our successful participants do end up working with one when they buy their home).
2. Past credit problems, like bankruptcy or foreclosure, are not usually a road-block as they often are with a bank or a mortgage company. (There are some exceptions.)
3. The initial amount of money you put into the program goes 100% toward your down payment for when you’re ready to buy the house. (Unless the option to buy is not exercised.
4. A portion of your monthly rent goes toward your down payment for when you’re ready to buy the house. That means some of your money is working for you while you're renting (you won't get that from a traditional landlord...)
5. The total monthly rent is fixed for the duration of the agreement (unless otherwise agreed to at the onset).
6. Someone who specializes in credit repair will check in with you every six months or so to make sure your credit score is improving and that you’re on track to be able to get your financing when the time comes to buy your home.
7. You’ll have plenty of time to get your financing in place before buying your home.
8. You have the opportunity to get into the home that you choose. YOU get to choose the house you want to rent and then buy (there are just a few restrictions).
9. You can walk away from the deal at the end of the agreement if you want to. (However, we do NOT recommend this option. See responsibilities.
10. You'll know exactly what the price of your home will be when it comes time to buy it—absolutely NO surprises!—and you could benefit from any unexpected property appreciation.
11. It will be easier for you to get a first mortgage on your home because you will have a 3-year to 4-year history of on-time payments (payments that are very close to what your monthly obligations will be as a new owner).
Our Goal Is To Put Good People Into Good Homes.
If you do not qualify with the banks, or other lenders,
we are here to help You. Rent With Your Future Surety In Mind.
Rent It, Own It.
IT IS IMPOSSIBLE TO GIVE YOU A STRAIGHT NUMBER
HOUSE COST $400,000
YOU NEED 10% DEPOSIT AT END OF RENTAL TERM $40,000
IF YOU DEPOSIT 5% = $20,000
THEN YOUR RENT MONEY HAS TO SAVE ANOTHER $20,000 OVER RENTAL PERIOD