Copyright © 2015 Global Home Savers All Rights Reserved.
1. You must maintain adequate tenant insurance—including sufficient liability and disability coverage.
2. You must pay your rent on time, every month. If the rent is paid late for any month, you forfeit your monthly credit for that rent payment—money that will not be available to help you buy your home. If the problem persists, the agreement we have with you could be terminated and you would forfeit the initial fee (deposit) and all your built-up credits. Also you would be responsible for any and all damages.
3. You must take good care of the property—your present and future home.
4. You are responsible for the cost of small repairs and maintenance (broken faucet, unhinged screen door, etc.) up to $500 per instance, to a maximum of $1,500 per year. We will cover the costs of any major maintenance and repairs (roof, furnace, foundation, etc.) However, the costs of all maintenance and repairs will be added to the purchase price for your home at the end of the contract.
5. You do NOT have to exercise your option to buy the property at the end of the contract. However, if you do not exercise your option, you will lose all the funds that were set aside for your down payment (unless you enter into a new rent-to-own agreement).
If you meet our MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS, you like the benefits, you understand your obligations, and you want to get started
Our Goal Is To Put Good People Into Good Homes.
If you do not qualify with the banks, or other lenders,
we are here to help You. Rent With Your Future Surety In Mind.
Rent It, Own It.
IT IS IMPOSSIBLE TO GIVE YOU A STRAIGHT NUMBER
HOUSE COST $400,000
YOU NEED 10% DEPOSIT AT END OF RENTAL TERM $40,000
IF YOU DEPOSIT 5% = $20,000
THEN YOUR RENT MONEY HAS TO SAVE ANOTHER $20,000 OVER RENTAL PERIOD